Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



December 19, 2010

Christmas Family Photos

I had the opportunity to photograph the family of a woman I use to play soccer with back in the day. It was a blast getting to catch up after a lot of years. The three girls were great and very cooperative. I appreciate the family allowing me to come into their lovely home and set up my equipment.






While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment