Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



December 9, 2010

Night and Low Light Photography Course

I signed up for the SAIT Night and Low light Photography course earlier in the year not really sure what to expect out of it. We are 5 weeks into the course (only one more to go) and I am learning a ton of new techniques, from capturing fireworks, fire, Christmas lights and much, much more. Below are a few examples of some the techniques I have learnt with the first and foremost rule of being patient.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment