Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



May 1, 2011

Studio Portrait Lighting Course

I have wanted to take this course for a long time and finally there was space to get enrolled. We are currently going on to week 5 of 6 and I have learnt so much. The photos displayed are high key and low key lighting. We had some wonderful models volunteer to pose for the day. Most were inexperienced but as the day went on they became more at ease.

 



 "It is beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment