Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



October 4, 2010

School Hike to Rawson Lake, Alberta



Rawson Lake




On September 20th we ventured out to go camping to Pocaterra Group Camp with a school group. When we arrived and set up camp it was raining nicely. To our surprise by bedtime it was snowing, lucky us. But to my advantage I was fortunate enough to be able to capture some great snow photos on our hike to Rawson Lake. The water was like glass, so peaceful and we got to experience something not many people would ever get too. 
                                                                 Upper Kananaskis Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment