Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



September 26, 2010

Up Up and Away

Well, finally after deciding to get my act together I have designed and posted my website for my new photography venture. I figured after taking 5 photography courses at SAIT and having a hobby that I wanted to share with others, it was about time I get things together.
My husband always said to me why don't you start a business, I guess I never thought that I would have the time, skills and ability to put a successful side business together and work at my other job. But I figured either now or never is a good time.
Some goals I have for my company is to provide a service that is affordable to all, capture great moments in time and just keep doing what I love to do.
Please check out my website http://www.mindywalliserphotography.com/ and feel free to contact me for further questions or comments.
Thanks
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment