Welcome to my blog. Within my blog you will find my latest work as well as my life, family and passion for photography. What started out as a personal hobby has now grown into something that I want to share with others.

I have taken a few photo courses that has definitely increased my awareness of my camera and my surroundings. I am by no means the perfect photographer (yet), but am a lifelong learner and willing to push myself and my creativity.

If you would like to see more of my work, please go to www.mindywalliserphotography.com. If you would like to contact me, email me at mwalliserphotography@shaw.ca or call me at 403.478.2012

Thanks for dropping in.

Mindy



November 30, 2010

Lots of Smiles

I was able to photograph a family that I get to see the parents almost every week when we are in season. I am glad I got the opportunity to have them all together and photograph some wonderful memories.


In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
-- Alex Haley


 

No comments:

Post a Comment